Respected Contributor

Ok...is it meeeeeeeee? {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.sad} {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.huh}

I am not a regular viewer, but I have seen maybe a total of one full show....5 mins here...10 mins there.

I caught the last 40 mins or so of Dr. Phil today and I have to say......{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Watching this show today made me very sad for a lot of kids in this country.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I've seen probably as much of these people as you have.

And the little I saw made me depressed.

Now I'm thoroughly disgusted.

Honored Contributor

I think Child Protective Services should set up camp inside that house!I just saw the Dr. Phil trailer and I am appalled.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I don't usually watch Dr. phil, but tuned in for this interview. I don't believe a word that came out of her mouth.

Honored Contributor
Da Nile! Da Nile! Da Nile!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

We've just finished watching the show; I don't believe a word she is saying. Looks like tomorrow's episode will be the finish to today's.

Nothing about this show is attractive in any way, shape or form. Those kids should be taken from her IMO.

Respected Contributor

I think back to all the posters who argued what a good mom she was and how she loved her children. I saw only one or two episodes of the show and had a bad feeling about that family from day one.

I learned a long time ago to trust those feelings.

~Enough is enough~
Super Contributor
On 11/17/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

I think back to all the posters who argued what a good mom she was and how she loved her children. I saw only one or two episodes of the show and had a bad feeling about that family from day one.

You've only been here 2 months so how did you ""think back to all the posters who argued what a good mom she was?""

I didn't see the interview today.

Respected Contributor
On 11/17/2014 SmittenKitten said:
On 11/17/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

You've only been here 2 months so how did you ""think back to all the posters who argued what a good mom she was?""

I didn't see the interview today.

LOL.

Do you think those posts were only a long time ago?

You haven't been here long either.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

My first exposure to the family was seen on The Soup. I couldn't believe what I saw so I turned it on one day and couldn't make it past 10 minutes.