Valued Contributor

Disgusting commercials by Value City Furniture!!!

The worst by far is the couple sitting on a couch and they both look around and pretend to gag and wretch and it just makes me want to gag so I turn the channel! Who comes up with such disgusting commercials especially seeing it in the morning trying to enjoy your breakfast!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Disgusting commercials by Value City Furniture!!!

I could not agree more!!!!!!! This is the WORST add EVER.....l P.S. I am also from No. Va.
Esteemed Contributor

The sound of gagging makes me sick. I only saw that commercial one time and that was one time too many.

Trusted Contributor

Never heard of Value City...must be geographic. BUT.....I SO dislike all the Carl's Junior's ads with people (mostly scantilly clad females) who stuff their mouths and let stuff drip all over...then licking their fingers or lips...yuck
Trusted Contributor

I've not seen that ad but the one about joining the ""mile high club"" is disgusting. Can't remember who it is... maybe Hardee's.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/16/2014 Junebug54 said:

I've not seen that ad but the one about joining the "mile high club" is disgusting. Can't remember who it is... maybe Hardee's.

That's a Carl's Jr ad, too...disgusting indeed. I wrote them some time ago to express my unhappiness with the tone of their ads, and they basically blew me off.
Honored Contributor

Don't just be disgusted .... go on their website and tell them what you think in their Contact Us section.

Respected Contributor

That Value City Commercial makes me gag. Think I will go to their website, as suggested, and tell them how I feel.

Honored Contributor

RINGER

What is the commercial about? What is the gist of the ad, and what is the point of their commercial? I know they gag, but why? How gross.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/16/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Don't just be disgusted .... go on their website and tell them what you think in their Contact Us section.

I did.