Trusted Contributor

A new way to take a power nap!! LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: A new way to take a power nap!! LOL

Oops...forgot to say it's called the Ostrich Pillow and costs $99 - at least at The Gromment!

Esteemed Contributor

Will it make you go to sleep? I've never been able to take a nap when I really wanted to, but any other time, I can fall asleep in a heartbeat! What's the secret?

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot take a nap easily at all and when I do I usually wake up in a really bad mood. The only time a nap works for me is when I am sick.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Looks more like a vulnerable turtle to me. I can't do quick naps. I fall asleep for at least an hour and wake up cranky.
Respected Contributor

LOL is right!!
Honored Contributor

It's got hand warmers for the air conditioned offices.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it on the Grommet today but I didn't know what it was. Thanks for the heads up. Not that I need it, but it looks so interesting. I bet it's really comfy too.

The Grommet has the most interesting items. I've already bought an umbrella that has a "wine bottle" attached to the handle so when the umbrella is wet, you just shake it off from the rain and stick it into the wine bottle and seal it. You can then put it in your bag and nothing will get wet.

I bought it because they gave me a $10 credit for signing up for emails. So it was a pretty good deal. I also wanted to buy the antibacterial kitchen sponges, but I did see them cheaper on Amazon, although they didn't sell the same sizes.

Check out their site!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett