Honored Contributor
Have they begun to arrive in your area?I am looking forward to the happy little ones.We have the perfect night,not cold and the rain has stopped.
Honored Contributor
I just had a group of about 10 kids. It's freezing here and very windy. I have no idea how long they're going to be able to stay out there. I've seen a lot of parents in the car letting the kids get out and walk for a while. I feel so bad. They're wearing winter coats over their costumes.
Honored Contributor

Forties here (32 wind chill) with 29 MPH gusts. My decorations are taking a beating but hanging in there. Hopefully see young youngsters soon. We're ready ... I think. Happy Halloween! Hope it's all treats and no tricks!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

They don't come out here until night time. I don't participate, but I don't think there are many kids around my little street. They would have to traverse a rather busy street to get to this street so, hopefully, they aren't doing that. I'd hate to see parents letting their little kids roam THAT street!

Honored Contributor
I had the cutest little boy just now. He was dressed as Thomas the train. The dad had his dog on a leash. The dog was wearing a red cape. So cute...
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

We don't get any trick-or-treaters at our house. But did notice a teenage boy and his friends posing for photos in their costumes in front of the house across the street. I wonder if they are on their way to a party. Each young person looked to be decked out as a different Kardashian female, with both front and rear accoutrement.

Esteemed Contributor

Not yet as it's still light over here in Los Angeles. Lots of adults dressed up in stores and offices.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor
On 10/31/2014 ShowMe said:

Happy Halloween Showme......no little ones yet, it's pouring rain so not sure if we'll get any!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any young children in my neighborhood, so I don't get any trick-or-treaters and haven't for a long time. But it makes me remember when my son was about 3 and 4 years old - when he was three I used blue fuzzy footed zip up pajamas, made a head cover with bunny ears, and sewed a white fuzzy puff where a bunny tail goes! I have a picture of him leaning over with his hands on his knees, the white puff tail showing, and one ear standing up, one flopping down. He was grinning from ear to ear - I wouldn't take a million dollars for that picture!

The next year I did the same thing, dyed a pair of pajamas black, sewed fabric between the arms and the body, and made him a black head cover. He was the cutest little bat when he held his arms out! I think he was a little red devil one year. Do I sound like a doting Mom? {#emotions_dlg.wub}