Super Contributor

Re: Project Runway Reunion show tonight 8 Eastern

A bit boring so far. Funny how now she's the victim, lol

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a snooze fest.

Honored Contributor

It certainly was slow-moving, in my opinion. Although it was good to see the resolution between Char and Korina, and I thought the comments of all the designers helped put all the controversial issues into better perspective. (But I have to say, even as a big fan of Tim Gunn, I still think his decision about giving Char 10 extra minutes was off-base -- I think he should've given all the designers that extra 10 if he was going to make a change in the rules.)

The new Project Runway All-Stars looks fairly interesting. I'm not a fan of the new show, "Threads," after seeing two episodes.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

The show was too much of the "Char/Korina" drama. IMO, Korina should take a good long hard look at herself. Although she said she was not 'liking herself', she continued to play the victim.

As much as Char was not my favorite, I thought she showed more maturity than Korina did.

As for Sandhya (sp?), she just plain got on my nerves from the start of the show. Instead of taking the judges' criticism, she had a condescending answer for them. If she wants to continue in designing, she'll need a thicker skin IMO.

I do agree that when Tim asked everyone about giving Char the extra 10 minutes, he should have given it to all of them. They were all put on the spot when asked.

As for the All Stars, it was ok and will continue to watch.

We watched the 'threads' show once and that was enough.

Respected Contributor

On 10/31/2014 HisElk said:

The show was too much of the "Char/Korina" drama. IMO, Korina should take a good long hard look at herself. Although she said she was not 'liking herself', she continued to play the victim.

As much as Char was not my favorite, I thought she showed more maturity than Korina did.

As for Sandhya (sp?), she just plain got on my nerves from the start of the show. Instead of taking the judges' criticism, she had a condescending answer for them. If she wants to continue in designing, she'll need a thicker skin IMO.

I do agree that when Tim asked everyone about giving Char the extra 10 minutes, he should have given it to all of them. They were all put on the spot when asked.

As for the All Stars, it was ok and will continue to watch.

We watched the 'threads' show once and that was enough.

Hi HisElk!

I watched and agree. Korina has not matured one iota since the season. " *whine* it's just not fair!!"

We had All Stars on. I sort of half watched it. THought Ivanka sounded incredibly stuck up. Which surprised me because I always enjoyed her on Celebrity Apprentice.

I haven't watched threads, and by the reviews I 've seen here, probably wont'

Trusted Contributor

I could have sworn I read Alyssa Milano was fired after the last season of All Stars. Most of those Hollywood girls when pregnant look like they swallowed a basketball. She looked terribly uncomfortable and about to deliver momentarily.

I prefer the male all stars. Most of the women I did not care for their first go round.