Super Contributor

Nurse to appear on GMA tomorrow

Maine local news (WMTW) is reporting she will be on Good Morning America tomorrow via Skype. Her attorney has stated she will not abide by the 21 day quarantine.

Super Contributor

Re: Nurse to appear on GMA tomorrow

I guess there is no end to this woman's arrogance and disregard for state law.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/nurse-kaci-hickox-doesnt-intend-obey-maine-ebo...

Respected Contributor

What in the world is wrong with this woman????

I think gato's assessment of her was dead on.

Super Contributor

Classic narcissist. *sigh*

Super Contributor

While I applaud her care of the infirmed in Africa she certainly doesn't come across as a caring person since coming back. Where is the disconnect? Now it's looking like she just wants her 15 minutes of fame.

Super Contributor

She's already had her 15 minutes. It's time for her to act like a responsible, mature, law-abiding citizen, now.

Respected Contributor

Caring for the ebola victims is commendable. Whining about a quarantine is not. I will be watching, however.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Dam Yankee said:

She's already had her 15 minutes. It's time for her to act like a responsible, mature, law-abiding citizen, now.

ITA. I thought I should put that disclaimer in so I wouldn't be accused of being on a witch hunt or hysterical or one of the many other names I've seen on here in the last couple of days from those who disagree with my POV.

Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Moonlady said: Caring for the ebola victims is commendable. Whining about a quarantine is not. I will be watching, however.

I love what someone wrote here yesterday, "Caring for the ebola victims was selfless. The way she's behaving now is selfish".

Super Contributor

Eh, I don't think they can even argue with this. She will be willfully breaking the state law in Maine. I honestly can't see anyone defending that.