Respected Contributor

I thought it was going to be ISIS related.

It looks like the son killed his mother then himself

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

That just made the local Long Island News.

You're on Long Island now Mellie?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Sick, this is what we have come to...copy cat be headings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
On 10/28/2014 croemer said:

Sick, this is what we have come to...copy cat be headings.

it's not what we have come to croemer...........it's what we've always been.......Lizzie Borden to an ax to her parents........soldiers have surrounded native people's lodges and opened fire on defenseless women, children and the old..........woman have drowned their own children......men have killed their wives and children................it's not what we've come to, it's what we've always been.............................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

The word "another" give it a false importance, imo. It is a gruesome murder perpetrated by a son on his mother. Crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

If he didn't behead her, he would have probably set her on fire or shot her...crazy people do crazy things.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/28/2014 sunala said:

If he didn't behead her, he would have probably set her on fire or shot her...crazy people do crazy things.

I agree. That sort of thing has happened here in America for years. Remember John Walsh's little boy that was missing. When he was found...................................

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

i saw the beginning of the NY news last night but didn't keep watching, it looking like an accident.

I don't think I even want to know. :-(