Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen pictures of this plane where it looks like there are no windows? You are surrounded by the sky everywhere. It is the coolest thing. I would love to fly in this. It also makes the cabin look a lot prettier. Light and airy.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Yes I saw it as well. very interesting! Probably very good for someone who has a fear of flying, but maybe not so good for some-one claustrophobic!

Honored Contributor

Craziness isn't it! I'd love to fly in it too (I think).

Super Contributor

you could not pay me to fly a regular plane. one that looks like i am suspended in air? that would be a big HE*LL NO! just looking at MJ's pic makes me feel faint!

Trusted Contributor

I don't enjoy flying - it's a way of getting somewhere and as long as there is not too much turbulence or bad weather, I am OK. I wonder if this would make me airsick though?

Super Contributor

Interesting looking plane. I don't think I'd try it. I'd be afraid of vertigo.

Take-offs and landings might be a little scary.

Super Contributor

I'd prefer looking out the window at the real thing! I love looking out the window at the clouds and the ground features below. Some of the cloud formations are just incredible.

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Super Contributor

No thanks. I'll fly the old fashioned way. I can't even get on a Ferris wheel, so this is a definite no.

Super Contributor

I wonder how it handles a sudden decompression? It's beautiful, but...{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor

I love to fly, but I don't know if I'd like the windowless plane. I like to put down the window so I can watch movies on my Kindle. The glare would bother me. LOL

I do like looking out the little windows, but for some reason that pic gives me the creeps. I guess it looks like you could just fall out the side. I know that doesn't make sense.