Honored Contributor

Are the RHONJ on Tonight??? 10/26

I've been out of the loop!

Respected Contributor

Re: Are the RHONJ on Tonight??? 10/26

Yes, but it's just secrets revealed. Blech. Next week is the reunion. I think they cut the season short bc of Joe and Tre's sentencing or something.
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 FUTURE said: Yes, but it's just secrets revealed. Blech. Next week is the reunion. I think they cut the season short bc of Joe and Tre's sentencing or something.

Thanks...more garbage.

I think the season was short because the ratings were very low too. And they expected the sentencing to be months ago when they were taping.

Honored Contributor

it is the secrets revealed, part 1 episode. surprising that they are showing this BEFORE the reunion shows. interestingly though, they will be showing scenes from an atlantic city trip that the ladies went on. i am wondering why they didnt show any of it during the regular season? i will be watching.

according to my sneak peek, they will show the atlantic city trip, joe babysitting milania, and teresa and kathy having a sit down regarding her "christmas gift" last year when they all went out to dinner (remember the english dictionary? lol)

last weeks episode "JUDGEMENT DAY" had 2.44 million viewers.....the highest rated episode of the entire season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

milania: ""shut up or i will backhand you!"" .....and joe is laughing?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

did you see how much stuff teresa took to atlantic city for a WEEKEND?

Respected Contributor

I'm not watching. I might turn it on while I'm doing laundry. Lol! I almost can't bear to watch Melania. She might be one of the biggest brats I've ever seen in all my life. My parents would've died if I'd acted even remotely like that! They would've kept Ivory soap in stock! (Jk, they never washed my mouth out with soap. I'm feeling hyperbolic.) Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

mark consuelos and dina manzo on watch what happens live tonight.

Honored Contributor

Thanks sunshine. I'll dvr it.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

""This is Teresa and mine's room."" Almost as bad as Joe and I's.