Contributor

Take it all off, Kim. You've already taken 3/4 of it off.

Super Contributor

Re: A Memo to Kim Kardashian

She isn't getting her memos here, try her website.

Honored Contributor

Taking it all off is what got it started isn't it?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

...and please just go away. Even those of us who have never watched the family on TV are subjected to incessant rear views that defy belief.
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Preds said:

Taking it all off is what got it started isn't it?

HA!

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 cascol said:

Take it all off, Kim. You've already taken 3/4 of it off.

I agree. She's not going to rest until she does.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

My retina's are still burning from what I accidental saw. I wish Kim and her family would just go away!

Trusted Contributor

I'm clueless---what did she do now?

Respected Contributor

Jamma: She wore a see-through dress without undergarments, I believe. LOL! I saw the story about it in the Daily Mail but didn't click on it because I couldn't care less about her. I saw the tiny pictures of her "dress" and really didn't want to see a larger representation of it.

What has Kim K. done besides parade around in revealing clothes for the paparazzi? She did sell clothing at one time and has a reality show. I can't figure out why she gets so much coverage.

Honored Contributor

Coverage? Or lack of! I think this person didn't get enough attention when she was growing up. But you're grown up, now, kid. Get over it.

I have never read or looked at anything these people do or say, but they keep invading my space-like reading something and have their names pop up, one just can't get away from it. I wish they had their own island and could all go there and be together and fight it out or whatever it is they do in their lives, and someplace the paparazzi can't reach them so we don't have to read about them. Just a nice little village where they will have everything they need except normal society and can fight among themselves or whatever, and we won't know anything about it.