Esteemed Contributor

I missed Ellen on Q. Did anyone watch?

I forgot all about Ellen being on Q! I wanted to dvr it because I have one of my granddaughters here for the weekend (she's sleeping now its late).

But I forgot to record it because my granddaughter was doing some baking, and we were playing board games.

How was Ellen (and her products) if you watched?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: I missed Ellen on Q. Did anyone watch?

If you go to the products listed for that hour, there are a few funny videos to enjoy. 8)

Valued Contributor

I did watch some of it - Ellen was funny and I thought Carolyn kept her on track while allowing her to be funny. Her products were just so average - very disappointing. Turned the channel but then tuned in just at the end and from what I can gather, Ellen is going to have regular shows on QVC, kind of like Isaac Mizrahi, but not as often. I didn't get the details, but apparently Carolyn and a designer whose name I forget, will be co-hosting it and Ellen will drop in every once in a while.

I will not be watching those shows because, even though I cannot remember the designer's name, she has appeared often on HGTV and Food Network (Restaurant Impossible) and I can't stand her Smile

I don't know if there were any sell-outs, there weren't when I was watching. They did the show from Ellen's LA studio. I'm pretty sure the video for the words (KIND, LOVE, etc) will be pretty funny as will the video for the flocked trees and the bisque animals.

Contributor

Always remember, you can watch regular QVC programming on QVC Plus. It runs the same programming daily but it's on a three-hour delay, so sometimes if you miss something you can catch up by tunning in there.

HTH Smile

Contributor

In my opinion, it was a total waste of time. I tuned in every now and then, saw nothing worth buying...couldn't watch for long.

Carolyn, as usual had no sense of style. The pants she was wearing looked painted on....stomach bulging. You would have thought someone would have styled her for the show, and maybe they did, but not in a good way.

I guess it doesn't matter how many clothes you have, if you don't have style it means nothing.

Disappointing to say the least.

I think they should have gone with QVC host Alberti.... he would have been a perfect pairing with Ellen.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info. I went back and watched a few vids. Love her trees, wreath, and garland but I don't need anything. If I did Id buy that tree for sure! She was fun as usual too in presenting.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Very funny show, but the only item i was tempted to buy where the shopping bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Ellen was funny but the products were nothing to write home about.

Respected Contributor

Boring show, ho hum products. If that is the type of thing she will be offering, her line won't last long.