Respected Contributor

DH and I saw the Bill Murray/Melissa McCarthy movie today. It was terrific. I think that Bill Murray should be nominated for an academy award; he is that good. Also, it was nice to see Melissa McCarthy is a more serious role.

Honored Contributor
I'm glad to hear your review. I was wondering about going to this one but that actress is usually over the top. You must be feeling much betterSmiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I too am glad to see your review! I saw it mentioned on Ellen when Bill Murray was on, and Ellen was bragging of how good it is. She said the same as you about an Oscar nomination for Bill.

Well we cant go this weekend because we have 1 of my granddaughters till Sun evening, but next weekend we will see it so thank you for posting this!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 tansy said: I'm glad to hear your review. I was wondering about going to this one but that actress is usually over the top. You must be feeling much betterSmiley Happy

Thanks you tansy, I am. I am keeping my appt. Monday with a new ortho.

Melissa was quite good but her role is not as big as Bill Murray and the child who plays Melissa's son.

Honored Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Gooday said:
On 10/24/2014 tansy said: I'm glad to hear your review. I was wondering about going to this one but that actress is usually over the top. You must be feeling much betterSmiley Happy

Melissa was quite good but her role is not as big as Bill Murray and the child who plays Melissa's son.

I'll be looking for you to check in on Monday thenSmiley Happy. I am almost 6 weeks out from this TKR and my ROM is very good.
Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 tansy said:
On 10/24/2014 Gooday said:

I'll be looking for you to check in on Monday thenSmiley Happy. I am almost 6 weeks out from this TKR and my ROM is very good.

Awesome!

I need to get my rear-in-gear now that the groin pain is nearly gone. I have NEVER experienced pain like that in my life. I think it's a pinched nerve. We'll see.

Honored Contributor
Those hands are downright creepy, lady. I wish kachina would report back in so I can go to bed. LOL.
Respected Contributor

Nighty-night! I'm going to bed now too.

Respected Contributor
We loved it also...I think it's one of Bill Murray's best performances .....so glad we saw it !
Regular Contributor

I too saw this movie this evening. At first I was not sure if I could or even would like much less enjoy this movie. It was not my turn to choose so I went draging my feet. I was pleasently suprised at how much I liked and enjoyed it. The whole cast was superb. The movie held my interst through out and I even stayed for the credits. I would give it 2 thumbs up or 5 stars. It is really a good movie I am pleasantly suprised to say.