Contributor

Has anyone on eBay seen Return this Item on something you ordered?

I don't know what is going on with eBay but this has happened several times and then I get the product, but why this appears, I have no clue--any of you know??

aka RINGER

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone on eBay seen Return this Item on something you ordered?

No. That's weird.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps the seller is offering you the ability to return the item if it is not satisfactory?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is as it states - clock to notify eBay/Seller you want to return the item you bought. I think it began when eBay announced Buyers have 6 mo. to decide to return what they bought.

After 15 yrs of mostly excellent eBay experience, I've had to use it twice this month - I received the wrong item in 1 case & a counterfeit item in the 2nd case. Both issues were settled promptly so the issues were closed/settled.

Valued Contributor

it's 180 days, not 18 months and it's for items not received or items significantly not as described.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

i have not seen it myself but it was talked about on the purse forum - this is a new thing that ebay has begun.

Contributor

On 10/25/2014 shesallthat said:

i have not seen it myself but it was talked about on the purse forum - this is a new thing that ebay has begun.

I am not following you guys on this. I bought this item less than 14 days and want to keep it and have yet to get it. I keep tracking it but so far nothing posted. Your thoughts or maybe you can explain this in a way I do understand this ""new"" thing. THANKS!

aka RINGER