Super Contributor

I try dis, if you try....not dis.

Love the Flo Progressive commercials. I think she's hilarious

So guys, it's just you and your honey. The set-ting is par-fect

Hate it! I want to scratch my eyes out.

Any commercials you're loving and hating lately?

Honored Contributor

Love commercials featuring happy, well-cared-for dogs.

Hate any and all political ads. Make them go away!

Respected Contributor

Love the variety of Geico commercials. Dislike the Matthew McConaughey Lincoln commercial (though I do like him)-it just seems stupid to me.

Honored Contributor
""Let's hide behind the chain saws."" Geico. Love it.
Honored Contributor
On 10/24/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Love the variety of Geico commercials. Dislike the Matthew McConaughey Lincoln commercial (though I do like him)-it just seems stupid to me.

That one bugs me, too. Dumb.
Valued Contributor

Love the elderly lady posting her vacation photos to her "wall"...and the friend saying "That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works".

Hate the furniture commercial where the lady keeps saying CHAAISSE, CHAAAISSSE, over and over with her husband. Time to turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

My winter holiday wish: There won't be any Michael Revolting, er, I mean, Bolton, car commercials. His screeching almost makes my ears bleed.

Respected Contributor

I love the commercial where the stock boy thinks all the ladies like him but they really want cookies he has on his cart.

I like the one where they are trying to figure out where to hide from the scary guy and he sees them and rolls his eyes.

Valued Contributor

i love the yours and mine commercial.

i've come to clean your pool. but we have no pool. i'll come in anyway.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

Good ones. Gotta agree on loving the lady with the ""wall"". ""I defriend you!"". I turn the Lincoln commercial as soon as it comes on. I stare at the perfect curls on the back of MM's head so I have no idea what he's saying.