Honored Contributor

Say Yes to the Dress- Ginger Zee

Any Good Morning America fans?

Their weekday meteorologist, Ginger Zee, will be featured tonight on Say Yes to the Dress. It's on TLC at 9:00 Eastern and I think it's repeated at 11:00 Eastern.

I'll be watching!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: Say Yes to the Dress- Ginger Zee

CNN really needs to focus on news, weather, etc & stop trying so hard to be something it's not

Who cares about Ginger Zee? Or for that matter all the other CNN news people & their Roots. While I'm at it enough with all the non-stop Ebola coverage!! Too muchSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

What does CNN have to do with Good Morning America? I like Say Yes to the Dress!
Honored Contributor

I like SYTTD but after watching last week's episode with QVC host Courtney Cason, I realized how staged and phoney this show really is. I mean I know it's a reality show but wow.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the ratings are slipping since they've had a lot of famous people on the show. I like looking at the gowns.
Esteemed Contributor

I always watch Say Yes to the Dress!

Honored Contributor

I knew Ginger Zee was on GMA. Is she also on CNN? I guess I've missed her there.

(She's OK, but I'm not interested in seeing anything about her wedding dress.)

Honored Contributor

Ginger Zee married a fun reporter on a local NYC talk show so I've seen many pictures of her wedding dress. She looked lovely and was a bit va-va-va-voom. It looked like Pnina Tornai

Respected Contributor

I don't watch Ginger Zee, but if she's on SYTTD, I'll watch. As long as they show wedding dress shopping, I will watch -- fake or not! Love it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 makeup addict said: I wonder if the ratings are slipping since they've had a lot of famous people on the show. I like looking at the gowns.

I couldn't agree more. This show, like others that think we just can't live without "celebrity episodes" will continue to tank.

What worries you masters you.