Valued Contributor

I recall a post from you in another thread about not feeling well. You mentioned that you were going to the doctor (I believe last Tuesday) for a checkup.

I've been thinking of you and hope you are doing much better.

Please post to let us know how you're doing.

Hope to 'see' you soon.

Honored Contributor

Hi, HisElk! She posted from her hospital room last night, I believe the doctor felt her pneumonia needed more careful treatment. Not sure if she's posted anything today, but it sounds like she's in good hands. I've been thinking about her, too, and hope she'll let us know how she is when she gets a chance.

(edited because I still cain't spel rite)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Yes she was here last night, had no idea she was in the hospital. Hope she is doing ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Let me add my
GET WELL SOON Irish!

Valued Contributor
On 10/23/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, HisElk! She posted from her hospital room last night, I believe the doctor felt her pneumonia needed more careful treatment. Not sure if she's posted anything today, but it sounds like she's in good hands. I've been thinking about her, too, and hope she'll let us know how she is when she gets a chance.

Thanks, dooBdoo for your post. I thought I read where she might have to go into the hospital for the pneumonia, but wasn't positively sure.

I so hope she's able to let us know how she is doing and return home soon.

Thanks again for the update. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Ok, I'm hoping that Irshgrl is doing better. Hopefully, she'll see this and let us know.

Honored Contributor

Hi Irsh

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 HisElk said:
On 10/23/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, <em>HisElk</em>! She posted from her hospital room last night, I believe the doctor felt her pneumonia needed more careful treatment. Not sure if she's posted anything today, but it sounds like she's in good hands. I've been thinking about her, too, and hope she'll let us know how she is when she gets a chance.

Thanks, dooBdoo for your post. I thought I read where she might have to go into the hospital for the pneumonia, but wasn't positively sure.

I so hope she's able to let us know how she is doing and return home soon.

Thanks again for the update. Smiley Happy

You're welcome, HisElk. Sending good vibes out to Irshgrl!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Hey ladies! What a nice shout out HisElk (and everyone here). I am back home, I just got home a couple of hours ago. I stayed longer than expected, they always lie to me about how long I will be in there, probably because they know I won't go if they tell me how long I will really be in there. Lol.. Only kidding. I always do as my drs tell me.

Yeah, I got a bad cough and it turned into pneumonia. I am on a PICC line for the next month and have to give myself antibiotics twice a day. My white blood cell count is really high and they did a ton of tests to find out why. Boo! I also found out I had a fractured rib from coughing. I had thought I just pulled a muscle.

I do feel much better now but I am a little bummed because it had been a while since I had to go into the hospital for something and now I have to start my record all over again.

I really can't tell you how much this post meant to me HisElk. Thanks so much for your concern. I really want to thank you, Croemer, dooBdoo, Cody and Noel for such a nice post!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Hi, Irish! I'm glad to know you're home, sorry about the PICC and the fractured rib. Big ouch! Hope you'll be gentle with yourself. Try to enjoy some R&R for a bit.Smile