Esteemed Contributor

Love their free shipping coupons.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Re: ~~ Spin2Win Again on HSN ~~

Me too but I've played everyday for about a week and haven't won a single thing, I usually do...maybe my luck has run out, lol

Honored Contributor

It doesn't seem like they have a free shipping or 15% off one this time - just tickets and gift cards which very few will ever win!

Honored Contributor

Where is that on the HSN site? When I do the spin2win that I've seen, all you can win are points. How do I access the game that offers free shipping or % off? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

They advertise $40 dollar coupon, $20 coupon, but neither one shows on the spin!!! I call that false advertising. Who cares about winning tickets?

Trusted Contributor

If they don't offer free shipping or % off codes with this Spin2Win, I'm not even going to waste my time doing it. I don't want any tickets because I wouldn't use them, I've never won any of the prizes that you can possibly win. I rarely play in the arcade any more & when I do, I only play the 3 games that I like & I only play each game twice.

Honored Contributor

This happened the last time they had this game. The coupons don't show up all the time as the game is spinning but several people posted that they won.

I had the gift cards show up as the game was spinning. I played and won a lousy 100 tickets. Whoopy. I went to the rewards store and most of the items are closed and what is left to ""win"" was nothing I'd want.

Esteemed Contributor

I emailed HSN and asked if the free s/h coupons and the 15% off coupons are going to be a possible win in the game this year. I've only played twice because I just got the info through an email from them. In my email it showed the above two coupons. ???

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This happened the last time they had this game. The coupons don't show up all the time as the game is spinning but several people posted that they won.

I had the gift cards show up as the game was spinning. I played and won a lousy 100 tickets.

same. My 3 tiles said $20 , $40 and 500 tickets, I won a 100 tickets.

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Judaline said:

They advertise $40 dollar coupon, $20 coupon, but neither one shows on the spin!!! I call that false advertising. Who cares about winning tickets?

I saw that, I was studying the items while they are spinning and I cant even see a 40.00 gift cert. on the wheel.

They need to let us use our tickets, once you earn whatever minimum they would set, towards our purchases because otherwise like you said, who cares about the tickets.

Altho I must say I did win a knitting machine with them. Smile