Honored Contributor

For Those Who Want A Light Weight Medium Bag

Today's TSV is Vera Bradley, and includes three prints and three solid color microfiber bags.

I already have two of VB's micro bags in black, they're great and so light. I just ordered the new red for the holidays, even though I usually like a larger bag. Gorgeous colors!

This also comes in blue and black:

Vera Bradley Microfiber Medium Bowler Bag with Coin Purse

http://www.qvc.com/Vera-Bradley-Microfiber-Medium-Bowler-Bag-withCoin-Purse-Tango-Red.product.A2606...

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Re: For Those Who Want A Light Weight Medium Bag

That is a great holiday bag, Noel. I love the color and the quilting.

Do the straps stay on your shoulder well? Sometimes the two strap bags don't for me.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

That is a great holiday bag, Noel. I love the color and the quilting.

Do the straps stay on your shoulder well? Sometimes the two strap bags don't for me.

Hi Mstryion Smile

I'm the wrong person to ask, lol. I almost always have trouble keeping a strap or straps on my shoulder, which is weird since my shoulders don't look sloping. My daughter also has the same trouble with straps and for sure she doesn't have sloping shoulders. I have the same trouble with bra straps, especially if the bra isn't brand new.

There's a lot of joint pain with Lupus, including shoulder pain, and when that happens, I definitely don't want to be carrying a heavy weight leather bag, which is why I also keep a selection of light bags.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Noel.

I don't have sloping shoulders either, but for some reason the two straps never stay up. I don't have any trouble with one strap. Maybe it's a balance thing. I always have a lot of stuff in my bag!

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I thought about this one. I definitely don't like the prints but the microfiber solids are nice. Do they clean easily?

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Would love this bag with a detachable shoulder strap. This is a fabulous looking bag, though. Love the solid colors!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

Thanks, Noel.

I don't have sloping shoulders either, but for some reason the two straps never stay up. I don't have any trouble with one strap. Maybe it's a balance thing. I always have a lot of stuff in my bag!

That might be it! I carry a lot, too.

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 ROMARY said:

Would love this bag with a detachable shoulder strap. This is a fabulous looking bag, though. Love the solid colors!

Me too.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 MomTo2Dogs said:

I thought about this one. I definitely don't like the prints but the microfiber solids are nice. Do they clean easily?

I have a VB black microfiber tote that is at least 4 years old. It still looks new. I usually use a sponge on it but I have washed it by hand once or twice.

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 lulu2 said:
On 10/23/2014 MomTo2Dogs said:

I have a VB black microfiber tote that is at least 4 years old. It still looks new. I usually use a sponge on it but I have washed it by hand once or twice.

Thanks lulu. I need another bag like I need a hole in the head but this one is really nice.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____