Contributor

Aunt Helen & Uncle Joe *RIP*

My husband's dear aunt and uncle. So happy that I had these two beautiful people in my life. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/history/lives-remembered/2014/10/20/married-years-joe-helen-di...

Honored Contributor

Re: Aunt Helen & Uncle Joe *RIP*

What a wonderfully written obit and a wonderful story. I almost find it a blessing they went so close together and will have the same funeral. TY for their story...you were blessed to have them in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Blessings to all of you. I read this story and shared with my DH. ""Call me home"" made me cry. What a wonderful love story.

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful love story and a lucky family. Blessings to you all and may their love continue through each and every one of you. Thank you for sharing.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

There was a BEAUTIFUL funeral yesterday for them. Military honors, bagpipes, etc. It was very overwhelming emotionally. We also feel that it was a blessing that neither one had to live without the other.

Valued Contributor

What a wonderful legacy of love they left.
Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it, it made me cry. Would that we all could be so blessed.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks you for sharing. I think her wedding dress was lovely.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Wow... lives like theirs sure don't seem to happen so much these days. Lovely and inspirational.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh my my my. You and your family should celebrate this wonderful couple, not mourn. This is the stuff of fairy tales . . . "they lived happily ever after."

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986