Occasional Contributor

Do you watch Million Dollar Listing?

I do and I like it and I noticed that Josh A's girlfriend has had something done to her face? Why? She was so pretty and it is so obvious she has had work done but I really like her and hope they marry.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Do you watch Million Dollar Listing?

Are David and James brothers?

Super Contributor

yes i watch it. can't stand heather and yes she did somthing to her face. hopefully she won't do anymore!

Occasional Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

I've watched past seasons, but I've only seen a few of this current season. Not really a big fan of Josh and Heather. I think David and James said they're not related?

Love your nic, DowntonAbbey! That's a show I could watch all year long.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 DowntonAbbey said:

Are David and James brothers?

no. they joke about how people think they are twins!

Super Contributor

Have watched...not crazy about it.
Esteemed Contributor

The only one I like is Josh Flagg and his awesome grandma. RIP Edith. She was such a sassy little lady!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

The only one I like is Josh Flagg and his awesome grandma. RIP Edith. She was such a sassy little lady!

I like him too. I agree, Edith was fabulous. She packed so much into her life. Rest in peace, Edith.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/22/2014 dooBdoo said:
On 10/22/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

I like him too. I agree, Edith was fabulous. She packed so much into her life. Rest in peace, Edith.

I'll never forget the episode where she took Josh to Europe. They were in Amsterdam and she was standing in the same place she was 65-70 yrs ago and picking up potato peels off the ground to eat she said. She really did pack a lot in and you can tell how much time Josh spent with his grandmother because he seems to have an old soul if that makes any sense.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK