Respected Contributor

Smile

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Good idea.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Lotus! Nice to see you here.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
Hey, Lotus, I'm liking that Alterna bamboo volumizer spray you recommended on a long ago fun threadSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Jig Saw said:

Good idea.

The or the n/m?

Did you see my original post?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 tansy said: Hey, Lotus, I'm liking that Alterna bamboo volumizer spray you recommended on a long ago fun threadSmiley Happy

Hey tansy! I'm glad you like it!! I'm getting very low....ready for a new bottle. It really makes a difference when I blow dry and style.

Hope things are going well in your little corner of the world. Smile

Respected Contributor
On 10/22/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, Lotus! Nice to see you here.Smile

Hi dbd!! Smile Good to see you too! Hope you had a nice day.

It's pouring here tonite....good night to stay in.

I made a big pot of chili tonite....perfect meal for a damp, windy, chilly night.

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 10/22/2014 tansy said: Hey, Lotus, I'm liking that Alterna bamboo volumizer spray you recommended on a long ago fun threadSmiley Happy

Hey tansy! I'm glad you like it!! I'm getting very low....ready for a new bottle. It really makes a difference when I blow dry and style.

Hope things are going well in your little corner of the world. Smile

My corner of the world is well behaved. ThanksSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 10/22/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, <em>Lotus</em>! Nice to see you here.Smile

Hi dbd!! Smile Good to see you too! Hope you had a nice day.

It's pouring here tonite....good night to stay in.

I made a big pot of chili tonite....perfect meal for a damp, windy, chilly night.

Thanks! Getting by, one of those one-foot-in-front-of-the-other kinda days.

The autumn chill has settled in here, leaves turning bright hues. I love this season.

Chili sounds yummy! I'm simmering some homemade potato soup, simple and sort of comforting. Y'all stay warm and cozy, now, y'hear?Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

How do you make your potato soup? I've never made it....I bet my son would love that.