Super Contributor

Remember me asking about voting for school board places?

I said I was new to the area, didn't have kids, and therefore didn't know who stood for what. It's now a couple of weeks later, and I realize the issue was just that I was being impatient.

We are now getting tons of propaganda in the mail, as well as one phone call. And the local papers coughed up their endorsements, after I posted originally.

All is well. I do now have an idea of who these people are Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember me asking about voting for school board places?

Glad to hear it. Hooray for informed voters!

Respected Contributor

They must read here!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Clover29 said:

I said I was new to the area, didn't have kids, and therefore didn't know who stood for what. It's now a couple of weeks later, and I realize the issue was just that I was being impatient.

We are now getting tons of propaganda in the mail, as well as one phone call. And the local papers coughed up their endorsements, after I posted originally.

Does that make it easier or harder to decide?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 adelle38 said:
On 10/22/2014 Clover29 said:

Does that make it easier or harder to decide?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Much easier. I got a mailer saying which of them were in favor of something I am against. I was able to strike half the candidates off my list Smile