Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How incredible is this????

I have a question: Curious, why do your threads always have a blank OP and then you post another post?

Also, I don't just open links that have no explanation, I like to know what I am getting into.

I am sorry to be OT. And I mean NO offense, so I apologize ahead of time if this bothers you!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Complicated said:

I have a question: Curious, why do your threads always have a blank OP and then you post another post?

Also, I don't just open links that have no explanation, I like to know what I am getting into.

I am sorry to be OT. And I mean NO offense, so I apologize ahead of time if this bothers you!!!

complicated, thanks for asking......i have always wondered that myself!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Curiosity got the better of me, as all too often happens on these boards. That's how i get myself into trouble one way or t'other {#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

The link is The making of HRH Prince Harry's wax figure at Madame Tussauds London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Esteemed Contributor

I would never and have never posted a link that I have not opened myself. So no worries that you might be getting a virus. If you are still worried, you are not being forced to open anything.

It doesn't bother me at all. After scanning the titles of threads on the first page, I noticed that most of them don't have any info as to the content, so we have to open them up to see what it's all about, eg: the one where someone mentioned our Northern neighbors. I had no idea at all what that was all about until I opened it up. It wasn't a problem at all. I didn't have to open it up but I was curious.

No worries.......Smile

Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 sophiamarie said:

I would never and have never posted a link that I have not opened myself. So no worries that you might be getting a virus. If you are still worried, you are not being forced to open anything.

It doesn't bother me at all. After scanning the titles of threads on the first page, I noticed that most of them don't have any info as to the content, so we have to open them up to see what it's all about, eg: the one where someone mentioned our Northern neighbors. I had no idea at all what that was all about until I opened it up. It wasn't a problem at all. I didn't have to open it up bto openut I was curious.

No worries.......Smile

You can preview your post and check how a link opens up that way. and a link isn't going to open until you click on it anyway

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing how lifelike it (or he) is.

Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 sophiamarie said:

It doesn't bother me at all. After scanning the titles of threads on the first page, I noticed that most of them don't have any info as to the content, so we have to open them up to see what it's all about, eg: the one where someone mentioned our Northern neighbors. I had no idea at all what that was all about until I opened it up. It wasn't a problem at all. I didn't have to open it up but I was curious.

No worries.......Smile

I think you misunderstood. I was not talking about thread titles. But ok.

Have a good night! : )