Respected Contributor

my chin just hit the floor! recieved e-mail about my return

I have been a long time Q shopper. not so much anymore though. Awhile back someone posted about returns, and the point (pointlessness) of filling out the little return slip.

anyway, I ordered the legacy skirt/leggings tsv last month. they were too big, and I returned them, checking the replace with another size and color box. I was rethinking, and thought, oh I don't really want those, but didn't give it another thought, as whenever in the past I have done this, all I ever got was a return credit. I don't think anyone actually reads those little return slips.

so imagine my surprise today when I opened my email, and it says that they are resending these out for me, in the size I requested. first time for everything, I guess. hope that they get the color change as well. we shall see.

Respected Contributor

Re: my chin just hit the floor! recieved e-mail about my return

I remember sending something back once for an exchange and ended up with a credit to my credit card instead.....no explanation re: no more in stock or anything other reason.

Honored Contributor

Re: my chin just hit the floor! recieved e-mail about my return

I always fill in the return slip and have never had a problem with a return or replacement.