Respected Contributor

Disagreement on a radio talk show right now, who do you think women try to look good for?

Men?

Other women?

Themselves?

Honored Contributor

Re: Disagreement on a radio talk show right now, who do you think women try to look good for?

Hi minky,

I think it depends on their "status". By that I am saying: single and looking/married/divorced and looking. You get what I am saying, right?

Generally speaking? Think they do it more for woman than men.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Disagreement on a radio talk show right now, who do you think women try to look good for?

generally, other women.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't think there is one answer for this. It is totally individual.

Trusted Contributor

I think it depends on the woman and where she is in her life. Personally, it's been either for myself or men, not other women.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

So this is the hot topic on radio these days?

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I can't speak for other women.

I definitely dress to please myself and men I'm interested in.

Respected Contributor

Mainly I try for my pups who are very critical of the slovenly look. Otherwise it is for everyone because I hate to see people throw up. Beyond that, I do it just for me.

Respected Contributor

Other women, unless she has a hot date

Honored Contributor

Stevie Wonder