Super Contributor

On The TALK today..discussion about Tori Spelling

They were all at the Round table. Question was...do you feel sorry for Tori Spelling?( I guessTori is headed to financial ruin) All of the ladies were very hard on Tori. I was rather surprised that they were so heartless. I feel bad for Tori. Right now she is in the hospital with bronchitis. I personally don't care for a Tori....but I would not kick her when she is down.
Respected Contributor

Re: On The TALK today..discussion about Tori Spelling

She seemed nice when she had a jewelry line on HSN. I don't watch her reality show. I bet if she were really down on her luck, her Mom would step up. Hope so, anyway.

Super Contributor

On 10/21/2014 LyndaGee said:

She seemed nice when she had a jewelry line on HSN. I don't watch her reality show. I bet if she were really down on her luck, her Mom would step up. Hope so, anyway.

From what I have seen of her Mom....I would think only with conditions.... Tori's Mom has well over 500 million dollars!
Frequent Contributor

I don't really believe what Tori says. I think it's all for TV and a paycheck. Her mother was on a talk show a while back and said she paid for Tori's house and she does help them out. She said she didn't think she was struggling financially. She has written books and doesn't she sell items on HSN?

If she really is down and out, then I don't think people should be "kicking" her either, but being on a reality show and sharing every detail of your life, invites people to make comments, good or bad.

Valued Contributor

I forgot that her reality show is returning ~ I think it's this week. That was a real trainwreck, but I ended up watching it on my Kindle one night when I couldn't sleep, then I was hooked. I read that it was all a hoax of sorts.

I'm sure Lifetime appreciates the publicity. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Chihuahualuv said:

I don't really believe what Tori says. I think it's all for TV and a paycheck. Her mother was on a talk show a while back and said she paid for Tori's house and she does help them out. She said she didn't think she was struggling financially. She has written books and doesn't she sell items on HSN?

If she really is down and out, then I don't think people should be "kicking" her either, but being on a reality show and sharing every detail of your life, invites people to make comments, good or bad.

I saw Candi on several shows. She seems very fake and cold.
Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Chihuahualuv said:

I agree. Her show is starting a new season and they played a clip. We are suppose to feel sorry because she doesn't know where her next job is coming from. She has to pay 4 private school tuitions. When her cheating husband suggests they downsize, she says her father would not have wanted her to. Please. She was a pampered starlet only because her father was Aaron Spelling. She was married and cheated with a married man. Karma is a witch.

Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams discussed her today too. Apparently Tori was put on watch for Ebola but it turned out she had an upper respiratory infection. I'm not sure if Tori put this out there that she might have Ebola or how this started.

Wendy said she was sure this came out because Tori's show is starting tonight. LOL Wendy also told Tori she needed to divorce her husband, get off reality tv and get her life together.

The mean side of me says she got what she deserved with her cheating husband. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

Valued Contributor

duplicate post.

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Wendy Williams discussed her today too. Apparently Tori was put on watch for Ebola but it turned out she had an upper respiratory infection. I'm not sure if Tori put this out there that she might have Ebola or how this started.

Wendy said she was sure this came out because Tori's show is starting tonight. LOL Wendy also told Tori she needed to divorce her husband, get off reality tv and get her life together.

The mean side of me says she got what she deserved with her cheating husband. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

but he's an addict!!!!!

/ bridge for sale. Wink