Honored Contributor

Jodi A. is Back ... Act 2 Penalty Phase Retrial Begins Today

No footage aired until after verdict. Should take a couples of months.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Re: Jodi A. is Back ... Act 2 Penalty Phase Retrial Begins Today

Good Mornung, Preds....I am not sure it will be interesting to watch, after the fact, what do you think?
Honored Contributor

Mornin' Janna! I won't be searching it out, so to speak. I'll just be glad when it's done and she disappears. Which, knowing her, will never happen. LOL Wonder what bull she'll try this time. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Regular Contributor

Hi Preds...So, the Penalty Phase trial is actually starting today?...Amazing!...Why do I have the feeling that Jodi will see to it that it drags on for an eternity?!

Hi Jannabelle...I think it would be interesting to watch Jodi in action trying to defend herself...not sure how long we would be able to tolerate it, though!

I thought I had heard a while ago that they will be providing Audio coverage...Does anyone know anything about that?

Honored Contributor

Morning Shadow. Yep, the circus is back in town. GMA didn't say anything about audio, just that no footage will be shown. Poor Jodi won't be on tv. She won't like that! LOL

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Preds...No, I wouldn't think that would make her too happy...maybe she has arranged to do interviews while trying to defend herself...probably has a whole slew of them lined up!...She seems to be able to manipulate many, so I wouldn't be surprised!

I also wanted to mention that I just heard on the radio this morning that Pistorius got 5 years in prison...although it was also mentioned that he could end up serving only 10 months and finish the rest of his sentence out under house arrest!

Honored Contributor

Can not believe how long this is taking...more time for her to manipulate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Mornin' croemer. Yes, she is a master at that!

Shadow, we saw that this morning. It breaks my heart that he'll only serve ten months.

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Preds said:

Mornin' Janna! I won't be searching it out, so to speak. I'll just be glad when it's done and she disappears. Which, knowing her, will never happen. LOL Wonder what bull she'll try this time. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Exactly,....how long can she keep it going? I feel bad for his family
Regular Contributor

Hi there, croemer!...Yes, she is definitely a master manipulator!

Yeah, Preds, I hear ya!

Okay, have to head out now for the day...I will check back in later on for any updates on this fiasco...My heart goes out to Travis' family!