Regular Contributor

Another Birthday Is Coming".......You Ever Utter Those Words

Another birthday is coming. When we are young we count the days Til our birthdays and make sure to shout out how old we are, you remember 16, 21, 29, 29 again 35, 40 etc.I really don't mind having a birthday it's just saying my age to myself makes me shake my head. Time goes so fast . Well birthdays are going to come, and I know I'll utter those words again,and even though I may not be happy with the number, I'll always be happy that I'm blessed To be here and have another birthday. Wishing you all Happy Birthdays and Especially November Babies like myself cause guess what..... Another birthday is coming lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Another Birthday Is Coming"".......You Ever Utter Those Words

Having had breast cancer at age 34 and kidney cancer at age 41 I am very very happy to say that I have achieved reaching age 65. Every morning when I wake up and the sun is shining ( and I live in Fl so it usually is shining ) is a happy day for me.

Respected Contributor

The older I get the more I am proud of my age. Not sure why, maybe just glad to be here in such good shape.

The day I turned 65, I said - now I am going on 66 {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 happy housewife said:

Having had breast cancer at age 34 and kidney cancer at age 41 I am very very happy to say that I have achieved reaching age 65. Every morning when I wake up and the sun is shining ( and I live in Fl so it usually is shining ) is a happy day for me.

Amen to that

Esteemed Contributor

I just turned 52 (October Baby) but I've always loved my birthday and always look forward to it. I too feel very blessed to be here every day.

Valued Contributor

I'm an October birthday and everyone gives me Halloween stuff--skeletons of all kinds ---Imy number is realllly big but I feel like (hold on) 50's
Respected Contributor

As a breast cancer survivor I am always grateful to have another birthday. Was in my late thirty's when diagnosed. Mid fifties now. Age is just a number.

Honored Contributor

Thanks mine is tomorrow. Just another day, I look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Valued Contributor

I'm not a cancer survivor but I spent 5 months in hospital with a heart attack and a bunch of other stuff----I'm happy for all of you who are with us today. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I'm not a cancer survivor but I spent 5 months in hospital with a heart attack and a bunch of other stuff----I'm happy for all of you who are with us today. Smiley Happy

I'm happy for all of you who are with us today. Smiley Happy

Me, too. And same for your Sylvia,

{#emotions_dlg.wub}