Contributor

Michael O'Connor now with HSN!

Don't know if it's old news, but I just saw him promoting his appearance in the next hour! I think he's going to be a gemstone and style consultant!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Michael O'Connor now with HSN!

Who is he?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

NM. Now I remember.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Wow! I guess he wasn't kidding when he said his new endeavor would conflict with his appearances on QVC.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I really enjoy him. Thanks for posting this!

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Who is he, please?
Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Lotus~ said:

Wow! I guess he wasn't kidding when he said his new endeavor would conflict with his appearances on QVC. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

That's so confusing to me. I thought there was some overlap in the ownership, or management, or at least some sort of common financial interest with QVC and HSN?

I like him, so I'm glad he'll be on air. Never really watched HSN before but I tuned in to see the new Audrey Hepburn collection shows. I think I'll keep an eye out for Michael. Thanks for the heads up, peggles!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 tansy said: Who is he, please?

He sold jewelry on the Q:

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Gato. Yeah, I'd say he has a conflictSmiley Happy