Honored Contributor

i have to say that i am really enjoying the NEW the view. the 4 of them are really "playing nice" while getting their points across.

today they are back to a new set again......which is a bit more reminiscent of the old set. taller chairs, the big table is back, new colors and the skyline of new york in the background. whoopi looks a lot more comfortable.

is anyone enjoying the show this season?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I enjoy it so far.

Esteemed Contributor

Really enjoying it, too ... the chemistry is great.

Honored Contributor

They've toned down the colors of the new set, which is an improvement. I think they have settled in pretty well, but I'm still not a huge fan of Rosie Perez. She pipes in too often and her points seem rehearsed.

Valued Contributor
ITA with faerie. I really want to like Rosie Perez, but she just annoys me. I know she's trying. Hopefully she will grow on me.
Honored Contributor

I have only see the new season twice and did like Rosie O and Whoppi together.......the political woman (don't know her name) seemed boring to me and I am not a big fan of Rosie Perez. I would replace those two if it was up to me.

Honored Contributor
On 10/20/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: ITA with faerie. I really want to like Rosie Perez, but she just annoys me. I know she's trying. Hopefully she will grow on me.

I'm not fond of Rosie Perez either.

Loved Scott Foley today.

Honored Contributor

I've also been enjoying it. This is the first time I've watched in quite a while. I haven't noticed the set, so I'll have to pay attention to it, later today, when I watch.

I like Rosie Perez. Her voice has really matured (or maybe she had voice coaching - I don't know) so it's not like it used to be.

The one lady with whom I was not familiar - Nicolle - she seems to need some experience and I think she'll be fine. She clearly is new to working in front of a camera but my only real complaint is that she over-talks people relentlessly. I just have a 'thing' about that, so it annoys me to no end. Otherwise, I think she will get it together.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but I'm not liking it. Can't stand Rosie P's voice at all. Never liked Whoopi either. I just don't see the four getting close and/or friendly. They act like they are 4 strangers who were just put together. I am liking ""The Talk"" a whole lot better. Those women really know each other and seem to get along great. They never talk over each other either. I like them all equally...... JMO but I don't even like The View's new set today. Too much bright lighting. They took the couch away too. I also don't like it when they have a guest and just line up chairs to talk to each other. Not friendly. I liked the couch better.

Honored Contributor

Never have like the show, or most of the cast through the years.