Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies! hope everyone has been having a great weekend. we had a nice cool, fall day today with lots of leaves starting to fall. it is officially time for the season finale of real housewives of new jersey tonight at 8pm et! who will be around watching tonight? last weeks episode had 2.18 million viewers. i cannot believe they are only doing 14 regular episodes.....this has been the shortest season since season 1! i think tonight that they are sticking some of their most recent court footage into the episode.

also on tonight is manzod with children, which i have been watching. tonight "the twins" are on watch what happens live with tamar braxton.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 14
JUDGEMENT DAY

Tension between Teresa and Teresa over the Rino rumors threatens to derail Dina's event.

Ep 14: Judgment Day

As Dina's Ladybug Charity event fast approaches, simmering tension between Teresa and Teresa over the Rino rumors threatens to derail the festivities. Meanwhile, Melissa and Joe break ground on their dream home, and Amber loses her hair again, but this time for a good cause. Finally, after pleading guilty to multiple fraud charges, Teresa and Joe Giudice learn their fate in federal court.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

well, they started out the show with the sentencing that happened two weeks ago.

the home that they are having the ladybug event in is beautiful......and massive!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Hi sunshine - I like those big Great Dane dogs! Gentle giants.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I missed the beginning and so was going to tape it. Was it a 2 hour show? When I go to tape it at the later showing it's only one hour...

Honored Contributor

What a spectacular home the event is being held at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

it is a one hour show.

LOL how come every time there is an event a shiver goes up my spine waiting for someone to explode?

Honored Contributor

well RINO sure handled that conversation with amber well!

Respected Contributor

On 10/19/2014 sunshine45 said:

it is a one hour show.

LOL how come every time there is an event a shiver goes up my spine waiting for someone to explode?

Thank you. Strange it shows on my DVR from 8 to 10.

Honored Contributor

manzod with children is on from 9-10.

Respected Contributor

Tre really is dense. She tells the twins that VG didn't say anything bad about them? Unbelievable stupidity.

Tre glosses over the whole thing, but can you imagine how she would've reacted if it had been HER mother who was the center of that gossip story?

OMG. She would've exploded.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent