Esteemed Contributor

** Check Out Vid of Lisa on H203463 **

I caught a "feeling" when I watched last Friday night. I had taped it and watched this part several times. Lisa looks straight into the camera when she says "and it's not me!" I see a message there. Am I reading too much into it?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Re: ** Check Out Vid of Lisa on H203463 **

Sounds like she just has a history of being a diva on her shows and her crew knows it.

Respected Contributor

I saw no message.

All I saw was how relaxed she seems and she looked exquisite last night. Looking at that thing she was trying to sell on the video, I wouldn't blame her if she can't wait to leave QVC.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Hmm...I too detect something there. That was not a haha smile but a...insider smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

I saw no message.

All I saw was how relaxed she seems and she looked exquisite last night. Looking at that thing she was trying to sell on the video, I wouldn't blame her if she can't wait to leave QVC.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

I see no message, just a joke about the little critter having his nose bent out of shape.Smile I don't understand why people are devoting so much to scrutinizing every move, every word. We'll know the facts when and if she presents them. Otherwise, it's just more gossip and innuendo, in my opinion.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 10/19/2014 croemer said:

Hmm...I too detect something there. That was not a haha smile but a...insider smile.

And it made the cameraman laugh which means there's a history of her getting her nose all bent out of shape. I thought it was funny. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 10/19/2014 dooBdoo said:

I saw no message.

I see no message, just a joke about the little critter having his nose bent out of shape.Smile I don't understand why people are devoting so much to scrutinizing every move, every word. We'll know the facts when and if she presents them. Otherwise, it's just more gossip and innuendo, in my opinion.

I agree with you. I'm sure every thing Lisa says or does will be watched by all those who don't like Lisa and it will continue until she leaves!

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 banjo said:
On 10/19/2014 dooBdoo said:

I saw no message.

I agree with you. I'm sure every thing Lisa says or does will be watched by all those who don't like Lisa and it will continue until she leaves!

I'm afraid it won't stop after she's gone. We still see the threads cropping up about former hosts, with all sorts of speculation. It never ends, does it.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Just watched the video. What I heard her say, as she was pointing to the critter's nose is "somebody has their nose bent out of shape, and it's not me". I don't read a single thing into that. I must be missing something.

Super Contributor

I wonder what happened to Lisa's brown, Gumby pants she wore constantly? I miss them.