Super Contributor
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="width: 60px !important; vertical-align: top; white-space: nowrap;"> /></a></td> <td> <h2 class= Ex-QVC Host Lisa Mason Recovering From Brain Cancer</h2> by homeshoppingista</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

A few months ago former QVC host Lisa Mason revealed on Facebook that her beloved husband was diagnosed with cancer.

On Saturday Mason posted an update on Gino, the Samoan-descent spouse she would always mention on on-air.

"He is the strongest man I know," Mason wrote. "Brain surgery followed by excruciating brain radiation. Now chemo. He is my rock, my one true love. He is my husband. If The Lord took us both tonight, we would have maxed out on love."

"We live a small, simple life by society's standards," Mason said. "But we are wealthy beyond belief in Faith, family and friends. Please continue to pray for my beloved as we start this next journey together. With sincere love and appreciation."

Prayers to both them.

Honored Contributor

Continued prayers for Lisa and Gino!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

" He is my rock, my one true love. He is my husband. If The Lord took us both tonight, we would have maxed out on love."

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Cakers1 said:
<p class="quote_author">" He is my rock, my one true love. He is my husband. I<em>f The Lord took us both tonight, we would have maxed out on love."</em>

<p style="color: #444444; line-height: 1.4em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; direction: ltr;">

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

{#emotions_dlg.crying} (Me, too). Prayers for Gino and Lisa.

Respected Contributor
Thank you so much for posting this update. I've been thinking of Lisa lately and was wondering how Gino was doing.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Such spiritually strong people, and will continue to keep them in my prayers......

Super Contributor

So sad..............praying.

Super Contributor
She was always such a sweet, soft, genuine host on QVC. There is no one like her hosting now. Really one of a kind. This must be so difficult for her. A pray a miracle happens.
Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for Gino and Lisa.

Valued Contributor

So very sad. Continued prayers for Lisa and Gino