Super Contributor

An Interesting Way to Travel

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/16/dulles-traveler-in-homemade-hazmat-suit-goes-viral/

EbolaPassengerAtDulles

- The Washington Times - Thursday, October 16, 2014

A photo of a traveler in a homemade “hazmat” suit at Dulles International Airport outside Washington, D.C., is making the internet rounds as hundreds of real suits are selling out online.

The female passenger was spotted sitting down in an airline terminal and dressed in what appeared to be a full-length white onesie, topped with a blue rain poncho, blue latex gloves and a white face mask.

-------------------------

I understand this was a home-made Hazmat suit. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Honored Contributor

Re: An Interesting Way to Travel

Whatever gets you through the night.

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Well in Asia lots wear masks every day. But anyway this suit this person has on obviously wont help if people who wore real hazmat suits still got it taking care of patients! I have the simple answer, don't fly back and forth for awhile!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

what if she has to go to the bathroom?????....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

and yet, th fake ebola post was deleted.

Honored Contributor

We see several folks wearing masks around here during the flu season(s). I do believe it's a habit/custom in some areas, and they continue to be cautious when living/visiting here. Well, good for them! Whatever helps with our safety and health is a good thing. IMO. p.s. Some folks use umbrellas on very hot days; and when I visit very warm/hot areas, I do the same. Much better than baking under the hot sun, especially when one isn't used to hot weather.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

On 10/17/2014 traveler said:

and yet, th fake ebola post was deleted.

Oh yeah, I was going to look at that but missed it. Strange.

Respected Contributor

If this helps a person feel safe and gives them peace of mind then I see nothing worng with it....and if this ebola crisis isn't contained here in the US...this look could become quite common.