Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to the Giants and their fans!

I'm disappointed that we lost, but I'll be rooting for the Giants in the Series! Gotta have that trophy held by the National League!

Respected Contributor

Re: Congratulations to the Giants and their fans!

I'm hoping the even-year thing will continue in 2014. GO GIANTS!

Honored Contributor

Thank you...we're hoping for another cable car victory parade...love those!

And..tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of the Loma Prieta earthquake...which struck at the beginning of the 1st game of the World Series, when the Giants faced the Oakland A's. I wonder if we'll ever see these teams in that situation again?

Trusted Contributor

Your guys are really going to have to be on their toes to face the Royals. Buster is going to have his work cut out for him--they run a LOT and they are FAST! Also, their defense in the outfield is just outstanding. You either have to put it over the fence or keep it on the ground......otherwise, they'll catch it.

Go Giants!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like it will be an exciting series!

Valued Contributor

Now that the Cards are no longer in it, I really would love to see the Giants go all the way!! It won't be easy against the Royals though!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you Cardinal girl, very excited. I missed most of the game we had singing practice. But in the middle of our practice someone yelled out that WE WON!!!!!! Yes the Giants will need to step it up in order to win the WS!
Valued Contributor

On 10/16/2014 serenna said: Thank you Cardinal girl, very excited. I missed most of the game we had singing practice. But in the middle of our practice someone yelled out that WE WON!!!!!! Yes the Giants will need to step it up in order to win the WS!

Serenna we will both be on the same side for the World Series!! Should be fun!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 10/16/2014 MomOf4 said:
On 10/16/2014 serenna said: Thank you Cardinal girl, very excited. I missed most of the game we had singing practice. But in the middle of our practice someone yelled out that WE WON!!!!!! Yes the Giants will need to step it up in order to win the WS!

Serenna we will both be on the same side for the World Series!! Should be fun!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes it should be great fun. I knew it as soon as I left they would win LOL. Like I said on the other thread maybe I shouldn't watch the WS!
Respected Contributor

Going to Kansas City, Kansas City...here we come. GOOOOO GIANTS!!!