Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey..10/12/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies, happy sunday! hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. i am running a bit late tonight. just got in from an evening out and turned on rhonj. is anyone around and watching this evening? it began at 8pm et and they are finally out of florida. last weeks episode was the highest rated of the season with 2.26 million viewers.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 13

"Sorry, Not Sorry"

<h3>Dina takes it upon herself to get Teresa to apologize to the twins for spreading the rumor.</h3>
Ep 13: Sorry, Not Sorry

Back from their explosive trip to Florida, Teresa and Rino plan a tasting party to launch their new restaurant, but several names are conspicuously absent from the guest list -- Teresa Giudice and Amber. With her Ladybug event only weeks away, Dina takes it upon herself to get Teresa to apologize to the twins for spreading the rumor, but getting Teresa to apologize could be a fool’s errand. Meanwhile, Melissa questions Amber about her home life with Jim, and Nicole meets Jacqueline for the first time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey..10/12/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

via tamara tattles:

Here are the conditions of their supervised release.

teresa:

(1) Cooperate with the IRS

(2) New debt restrictions

(3) Self-Employment/Business Disclosure

(4) Maintain separate personal and business bank accounts

joe:

(1) Cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement

(2) Refrain from alcohol and drugs

(3) Self-Employment/Business Disclosure

(4) Maintain separate personal and business bank accounts

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/10/12/teresa-and-joe-giudices-supervised-release-conditions-explained/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey..10/12/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I always found Gia to be a whiney kid. That would drive me bonkers.
Honored Contributor

next week is the season finale already? wow, this is a very short season, especially for the new jersey ladies! usually the number of episodes is anywhere from 17-20 for an established housewife franchise..

Respected Contributor

And there it is! Tre defines herself in 7 of her own words: "I will not bow down to anybody."

She cannot ever take responsibility, will never honestly admit she's done wrong, will never give a sincere apology....because she can't and won't "bow down to anybody".

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I don't know why they want an apology from Teresa...Dina is the one who kept the story going.

I usually don't agree with her, but this time I do. She told her life long friend, who felt the need to run and tell.

Super Contributor

I don't like Jaqueline's kitchen at all. It looks old, cluttered and not very clean.The cabinets look like they have a heavy wax build up on them.

I don't know if that's her kitchen in the pic above... I'm going from last week's episode.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/12/2014 nunya said:

I don't know why they want an apology from Teresa...Dina is the one who kept the story going.

I usually don't agree with her, but this time I do. She told her life long friend, who felt the need to run and tell.

I agree. Teresa told Dina only. Dina is responsible for discussing it further. I also can understand where Teresa is coming from in not feeling like she owes them an apology. Maybe discuss with Ding and Dong how she came to hear the rumor but that is it.

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 nunya said:

nunya....i agree! i heard about that rumor way more from DINA than from anyone! why did she keep opening her mouth about it? i cannot stand dina...

Honored Contributor

isaboo i like your nickname for the twins...