Honored Contributor

If I could copy/paste with my Mac I would, but I've never been able to get it to work.

This year's stamps are up on usps.com and are available for pre-order. Two choices in the regular holiday stamps- contemporary stamps with an ice skater, cardinal and two other designs. The other choice is a set of 4 designs- Rudolph and friends. I'd pre-ordered the contemporary stamps a few weeks ago and tried to pre-order the Rudolph stamps this morning, but they're having system issues.

The religious stamps for this year aren't up on their site yet, but I've seen pictures and it continues with the holy family theme they've used for a few years now.

Maybe someone will have better luck copying and pasting the pictures here so everyone can see.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: This year's holiday stamps

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

do people really care about their stamps? I ask for a book in Walgreens or Sams Club and never thought to give it a thought. lol

Honored Contributor

yes, when i go to buy stamps i always choose the ones that have some meaning to me OR that just strike me the most.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

love the wreath and rudolph! i usually buy all of the christmas stamps.

thanks for letting us know gidget!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The wreath stamp is cute.

Honored Contributor

Some people collect. DH likes to put the Christmas ones on our Christmas cards.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

USPS Poinsettia Forever Stamp 2014

Winter Fun Snow Angel Forever Stamp, 2014

USPS Christmas Magi Traditional Christmas Forever Stamp, 2014

Honored Contributor

Sunshine, those are pretty too.

I like the 3 Wise Men stamp.

Honored Contributor