Regular Contributor

Sorry But No One Can Fill Lisa's Stilettos

Okay, so Lisa is leaving and that leaves ....who? Sorry but no one brings elegance and goofiness to Q like Lisa. She is the whole package. I can't think of another host who can fill her shoes.

There is always a silver lining....I will save money now and my Friday evenings have just opened up.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sorry But No One Can Fill Lisa's Stilettos

I'm not saying Alberti should wear stilettos but he's good and IMO he comes the closest to filling those heels of Lisa's.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Valued Contributor

On 10/9/2014 MomTo2Dogs said:

I'm not saying Alberti should wear stilettos but he's good and IMO he comes the closest to filling those heels of Lisa's.

You are kidding, right?? When he comes on during the beauty awards I immediately flip the channel!! Lisa is QVC. She IS the best host- hands down!! I wish her all the best!!!
Respected Contributor

On 10/9/2014 physicsnut said:

You are kidding, right?? When he comes on during the beauty awards I immediately flip the channel!! Lisa is QVC. She IS the best host- hands down!! I wish her all the best!!!

So you "flip" the channel as he reads the nominees and announces the winner then "flip" it back to watch Lisa and vendors?

Alrighty then.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I don't think she's the best host. I'm probably in the minority's on that. QVC doesn't have the best hosts anymore
Honored Contributor

DH thinks Alberti, too.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I wish her well. Never watch her, but she's been there a long time. Probably just time to move on.

Honored Contributor

I have never been a fan, and frankly I don't think the Q really needs a new resident diva.

Respected Contributor

I watched her live Vicenza shows broadcast from Italy. She was a wonderful presenter and I bought a lot back in the day. I once in a while would see her hosting a clothing show or beauty show and she was professional and good at what she did.

I am sure the crowd who spent a lot of time picking her apart, will be thrilled until they find a new target.The frequent awful comments left on her Facebook page, I am sure she won't miss one bit. Now she will at least have more privacy and she won't have to "share" her life with strangers.

Best wishes to her in future endeavors.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 physicsnut said:

I have to admit I feel the same way. There are hosst like MaryBeth and Leah whom I like a lot...but this is the biggest loss to QVC...ever. I thought I was upset when Lisa Mason left but I feel this loss much more. When Lisa M. left I knew QVC still had Lisa R. and to compound it...so soon after the loss of Joan and the Representative for Kenneth Jay Lane. All the new hosts do their jobs but just are not as knowledgeable and graceful as Lisa R. Alberti will never be a replacement for Lisa. JMO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**