Contributor

My niece's family are grief stricken with the death of the 4 slain in upstate NY

I just saw it on AOL news and my brother said the family is Asian and anyone that knows the family would have to speak Cantenese (sp) to inquire about any details since both the mom and dad and 2 boys were murdered.

My heat aches for my niece telling her sons who went to school with the boys this news and am sure there will be grief counselors and vigils in this family oriented community.

Please if you are so inclined lift up this family in prayer and every one who are effected by this tragedy.

(I always had this on my profile and will have to recreate another as I repeatedly tried to get QVC to fix my security question, so I am now under the new name but I have been a member since about 2011 having at least 3,000 posts).

"You never know when the last time will be the last time."

Honored Contributor

Re: My niece's family are grief stricken with the death of the 4 slain in upstate NY

How tragic, you bet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My niece's family are grief stricken with the death of the 4 slain in upstate NY

I saw this story online. So sad and tragic. Sending prayers.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Apparently I haven't heard the news you are referring to. I live in upstate NY. Can you please give me more details?

Honored Contributor

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/family-killed-people-slain-upstate-new-york-home-article-1.196...

will definitely be praying for the family......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

On 10/10/2014 sunshine45 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/family-killed-people-slain-upstate-new-york-home-article-1.196...

will definitely be praying for the family......

Thanks for the link. This is such a tragedy.

Contributor

Social media was saying it was a gang murder first and now the Chinese mafia over illegal gambling. I have no idea but the police is being very slow in giving information and really all that has been released is names and ages of the adults.

Contributor

On 10/10/2014 sue98 said:

Apparently I haven't heard the news you are referring to. I live in upstate NY. Can you please give me more details?

Think it is in the Times Union?? And it was also on AOL.

Contributor

Thanks to those uplifting the people involved in this slaying and my nieces family who as I wrote before, have kids that went to school with the 2 boys.

(AKA -RINGER)

Respected Contributor

I have a friend who is in that neighborhood and she said they were told there was no public threat..and isolated contained incident.

Somebody involved in something they shouldn't of..and innocent kids and women paid the price.