Valued Contributor

it's windy and freezing here---36 with no wind chill estimate brrrrrrr

is it wintry where you live?
Respected Contributor

Re: it's windy and freezing here---36 with no wind chill estimate brrrrrrr

Don't you live in California? That's awfully cold for being barely out of summer.

Respected Contributor

Supposed to have snow Friday night. Termination Dust on mountain tops. In the 20s at night.

Valued Contributor

No, I live in Colorado. Maybe it will be nicer tomorrow, that's the way weather works here. But right now brrrr. It just took me by surprised {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I don't know why

Honored Contributor

We are still in Pa for the summer - leaving next week. In the meanwhile - saturday night is supposed to be 37 we hear. Campers are not exactly toasty and warm. Unfortunately DH has an appt. before we can leave.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV is still in the 70's during the day, and low 50's at night. Cooler temperatures are coming next week, which will develop our beautiful fall colors.
Valued Contributor

It's 7:45 not even late. What will the night bring? And a wind chill will bring it down further--super windy. Almost feels like snow but not bitter

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 RedTop said: Southern WV is still in the 70's during the day, and low 50's at night. Cooler temperatures are coming next week, which will develop our beautiful fall colors.

We are hoping for beautiful colors as we drive through the W Va and Va mountains next week. A lot of trees have changed here in SW Pa already.

Respected Contributor

Here on the west coast, it is 65 right now, will cool off to the high 50's tonight, warming up the next few days then rain on Saturday, keeping the relative same temps.

Very temperate weather here, once in awhile we get a good wind storm during the winter. I feel for you who have severe fluctuations.

Respected Contributor

It's gonna be in the low 90s here tomorrow. I will gladly trade off some of your cold for some of our hot.