Regular Contributor

Why Am I So Happy I Got A New Vacuum Cleaner

If someone would of told me in my younger years lol that someday I'd buy a new vacuum cleaner and would be so happy about it, well I would of told them they're nuts lol. I was tired of my old vacuum, actually it was only about 3yrs old. I started looking around for a new one and I found one that just makes me happy. It has alot of features on it and gadgets and gizmos. But it really does the job well. And oh it's so light weight. So ladies if you're sweeping with an old sweeper treat yourself to a new one. I promise you this happy feeling will come over you the first time you sweep. Treat yourself you're worth it.
Super Contributor

Re: Why Am I So Happy I Got A New Vacuum Cleaner

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Neat! Care to share the brand? I like to vacuum, too. Good luck with your new one.

Honored Contributor

When I got Dyson I was the same way. I vacuumed for days on end. Nothing is better then to have something which really works and makes you home look so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 croemer said:

When I got Dyson I was the same way. I vacuumed for days on end. Nothing is better then to have something which really works and makes you home look so good.

Ha! I love my Dysons. They make vacuuming nowhere near such an ugly chore as before with those others I used over the years.

I kind of got the same type of joy when I got my first Rowenta iron. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love my Miele. It is so quiet and vacuums so well. I love the different settings from very low to high depending on what you're using it for, and the beater works great too. And it has a great guarantee, just in case. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I was never happier than when I hired someone else to run the vacuum sweeper.

Respected Contributor

I loved my dyson until I got the Shark Rocket and that ran circles around the dyson..impressive lol!

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 happy housewife said:

I was never happier than when I hired someone else to run the vacuum sweeper.Wink

Can't you just say, "good for you!"

Honored Contributor

I have two Sharks. Will never try any other brand! Sharks are great!