Honored Contributor

of this BB now. I'm even afraid to post that I'm afraid!! If you don't see me anymore, then assume I have been exiled.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Don't be afraid Ford! We're here with you.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Ford, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Super Contributor

Ford: Not sure why you are afraid - are your posts disappearing? I don't see you doing anything wrong in terms of interacting with others.

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Preds said:

Don't be afraid Ford! We're here with you.

I've been posting mostly in Electronics and Health & Fitness now.

Thanks Preds!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} at Ford ... "do not be afraid, my child ..."

May the force be with you ...

Honored Contributor

I don't keep track of who folks are or what they've said (well, almost), but I wouldn't worry about it. I don't recall anything mean being said by you.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It's difficult to speak your mind here anymore without the hand of smite coming down hard.

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Cakers1 said:

Ford: Not sure why you are afraid - are your posts disappearing? I don't see you doing anything wrong in terms of interacting with others.

I was banned for a day and really reamed out, for a word used by a responding poster, not me.

I did bring up the subject, but in a very, very limited way.

So, yes, I'm afraid to post anything here anymore.

Formerly Ford1224
Super Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 10/1/2014 Cakers1 said:

I was banned for a day and really reamed out, for a word used by a responding poster, not me.

I did bring up the subject, but in a very, very limited way.

So, yes, I'm afraid to post anything here anymore.

Ford: So that poster wasn't banned? Doesn't matter who it was, btw. I also think some posters are not bothering because they can no longer keep up old history around here. And that's a good thing.

We will always see some remarks that are cringe-worthy, but overall, it must be up to the ptb to determine and that is always subjective on their part.