Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey....9/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies and happy sunday! hope everyone had a good day today. my ravens won, i got all my laundry done, made dinner, and STILL had time to goof off online a bit. Smile is everyone ready for tonights episode? big week this week for teresa and joe and i am sure many of us are dying to know what is going to happen! is anyone watching tonights episode? it is the continuation of the trip and it looks like a lot of stuff is going to go down once the men get there!. LOL "gucci goes to the everglades!".....those women are worse than the crocodiles!

tonights show begins at 8pm et and dont be tardy is also on tonight. jacqueline laurita and rita wilson will be on tonights watch what happens live. last weeks episode, which re-introduced jacqueline, had the highest rating of the season with 2.01 million viewers.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 11

"Gators and Haters"

The trip to Florida continues as the brewing tension between Jim, Bobby, and Dina comes to a head.
Ep 11: Gators and Haters

The trip to Florida continues as the brewing tension between Jim, Bobby, and Dina comes to a head. Meanwhile in New Jersey, Teresa struggles with how to respond to Jacqueline’s texts, and Rosie’s love life hits rocky waters.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....9/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

joes dad is in this episode also when joe and teresa go to joes brothers house for dinner.

""sometimes everybody just makes a mistake. and you have to correct that mistake.""- joes dad

interesting conversation around the table tonight.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....9/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I didn't quite catch everything Joe's dad said, but didn't he talk about raising his kids to be good people and then told them to raise their kids as good people?

Also, interesting to see that Joe's brother, Pete's, home isn't the big "mansion" type. It was more average, nice but not outrageous. So, at least Pete didn't get himself into the fraud and cheating for a big lifestyle like Joe did.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

That "mistake" stuff is sickening.. They didn't make mistakes, they knew exactly what they were doing was illegal and chose to do it.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Lion said:

I didn't quite catch everything Joe's dad said, but didn't he talk about raising his kids to be good people and then told them to raise their kids as good people?

Also, interesting to see that Joe's brother, Pete's, home isn't the big "mansion" type. It was more average, nice but not outrageous. So, at least Pete didn't get himself into the fraud and cheating for a big lifestyle like Joe did.

yes lion, he definitely said that also......

Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Lion said:

That "mistake" stuff is sickening.. They didn't make mistakes, they knew exactly what they were doing was illegal and chose to do it.

whitewash whitewash whitewash......this who season they are trying to make us feel sorry for the giudices!

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe bobby kept calling nicole stupid.....and i cannot believe teresa went after him and he is blocking the door! what a big baby!

Super Contributor

Amber's husband Jim is really an arrogant worm. He seems to enjoy stirring up trouble and he is doing Amber no favors if she is trying to fit in with the other women.

Honored Contributor

BE QUIET JIM!!!!

uh ohhhhhhhh this is going to be continued next week.....not enough time this week to finish the fight.

Honored Contributor

why is teresa practically popping out of her dress......and her husband isnt even there?