Super Contributor
How is everyone liking the View host and show?
Respected Contributor

I saw about 5 minutes of it the other day- what a waste of space.

Honored Contributor

i like it a lot, but then i have always enjoyed watching it. the only thing i dont care for is some of the new set furniture. i miss the big table and the big sofa.

so far, it is having its best ratings of the last 8 years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Each day the hosts seem more comfortable with each other.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/23/2014 ivanatrump said:

Each day the hosts seem more comfortable with each other.

I agree.

I've only been able to see a few minutes of the show but like what I'm seeing.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it for years. The only exception is if I see an ad for someone scheduled to be on. If interested in seeing them, I will watch only that segment.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

I flipped it on this morning (first time in YEARS) and actually thought it's ok..

I like Rosie P but not sure I can listen to all the dialogue.. Her voice is grinding to me...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen today's episode yet but I saw all last week and I enjoyed it.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that Rosie P's voice is not at all as grating as it was years ago. I had heard that she worked with voice coaches at some point, but that could be wrong too. I've always liked her but her voice used to burn a hole in my brain.

Respected Contributor
On 9/23/2014 chickenbutt said:

I haven't seen today's episode yet but I saw all last week and I enjoyed it.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that Rosie P's voice is not at all as grating as it was years ago. I had heard that she worked with voice coaches at some point, but that could be wrong too. I've always liked her but her voice used to burn a hole in my brain.

CB, I noticed the same thing. She was being interviewed not long ago and I could tell the difference in her voice immediately. Even her Hispanic/Brooklyn combination accent was toned down as well.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

Actually in normal conversation it is much better... but as soon as she gets animated, there it goes...

I really like this combination of women..

Although Kathy G (guest) was annoying today...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ