Esteemed Contributor

Tonight at 8pm central they will replay the season 1 finale and next Sunday the 28th same time will be the premiere of season 2.

I know some here liked the show as much as I did, so I wanted to give a heads up.Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Thank you. My husband is watching it now and we wouldn't have known it was on without your heads-up.

Respected Contributor

I really tried to like this show....maybe will give it another try. Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Your welcome. I love the show. Very twisted, suspenseful plotSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
Duplicate
Super Contributor
I wanted to like it.......just became a YAWN after about three episodes.
Honored Contributor
Can't wait....Love that show.
Honored Contributor
Thanks, bette! Was disappointed with last season episode, felt they put too much out there.. looking forward to new season..
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I had thought that this show was cancelled. I am so happy it's returned. Or, Resurrected! Ha! Seriously, I think it's an awesome show! Next, I am waiting for Sleepy Hollow and can't wait for Revenge and Grimm!!!! I was not happy that Dracula got cancelled.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/22/2014 AngelPuppy1 said:

I had thought that this show was cancelled. I am so happy it's returned. Or, Resurrected! Ha! Seriously, I think it's an awesome show! Next, I am waiting for Sleepy Hollow and can't wait for Revenge and Grimm!!!! I was not happy that Dracula got cancelled.

I think Revenge starts again next week too. Last night they showed the season finale from last year, right after Resurrection.