Valued Contributor
I'd like to meet Pope Francis and have a private Mass
Respected Contributor

Re: who would you like to meet?

I would absolutely love, love, love to meet Nick Chavez the hair stylist from Beverly Hills, CA one day. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

he would make you even prettierSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

(I was born in Wilmington, but moved to Texas when I was a few months old)
Honored Contributor

Hmmmm. Thinking...thinking.....still thinking.... I met Ben Affleck a few years ago. Nice guy, regular person. Very down to Earth. They were shooting scenes outside my office one Saturday morning and Ben arrived very early, alone. He was sitting on the hood of his car when I walked by and he asked if there was a coffee shop nearby. So, we walked to Dunkin Donuts together and chatted about the weather and the Red Sox and stuff. He stood in line like everyone else and bought coffee and donuts for the other movie people who arrived early. I never let on that I knew who he was and I think he appreciated that. I'm pretty sure half the people in Dunkin knew who he was but everyone respected his privacy. He was just a guy making the coffee run.
Valued Contributor

cool. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Just regular interesting normal fun people. Nobody famous that I would want to meet.

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Pook said:

Just regular interesting normal fun people. Nobody famous that I would want to meet.

Same here. If I did run into someone famous, I'd clam up. I never have much to say.

Honored Contributor

For me - no doubt - Bill Clinton. I love to hear him speak, love his sense of humor,and his intelligence.

Trusted Contributor

Paul McCartney!