Frequent Contributor

Nicole Kidman - Her father's funeral

I was reading that Nicole Kidman's 75 year old father had a heart attack and died. It was a sad article about how the death affected all the family. There were photos of Nicole, Keith Urban and their 2 daughters. I was looking for photos of her 2 children with Tom Cruise. I then read that neither of the Cruise children attended the funeral. I know things have not been great between Nicole and her older kids, but to not attend the funeral of their grandfather really seems harsh and made me sad....

Respected Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman - Her father's funeral

That's sad about her dad. I didn't know that he had died.

As far as Cruise is concerned, unfortunately, I think that he set out to alienate them from their mother long ago.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

RIP Dr K. Smiley Sad

I don't know anything first hand, as to what the deal is with her first two kids but the impression I've had since the divorce is that she has not had a lot to do with them.

Since she married that little bitty guy with the stringy hair (oops, forgot his name-sorry) she seemed to be only involved in their kids.

Honored Contributor

According to a source close to Tom Cruise’s camp, the actor and proud Scientologist’s son, Connor Cruise, has distanced himself from the church and begun exploring other spiritual paths. And he’s currently in the desert on a “spiritual quest” doing just that!

“Connor is in Morocco right now doing some soul searching,” a source close the Cruise family tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “He is on a spiritual journey.”

On Monday, the aspiring DJ took to his Instagram account to post a photo of himself in Morocco, along with the caption “#Simplicity #Africa #Morocco #Kasbah.”

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 chickenbutt said:

RIP Dr K. Smiley Sad

I don't know anything first hand, as to what the deal is with her first two kids but the impression I've had since the divorce is that she has not had a lot to do with them.

Since she married that little bitty guy with the stringy hair (oops, forgot his name-sorry) she seemed to be only involved in their kids.

She has not "had a lot to do with [those kids]" because of Cruise. At the time, it was all over the news how he'd kept them from her.

Trusted Contributor

No one here knows the entire story. Any speculation here is nothing but idle gossip at best.

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Moonlady said:

RIP Dr K. Smiley Sad

She has not "had a lot to do with [those kids]" because of Cruise. At the time, it was all over the news how he'd kept them from her.

Yes and really shameful on Cruise's end. That is the (well one of many) problems I have with Scientology. I was just reading how Kirstie Alley has cut Max out of her life because he associates with those not of that religion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Oh wow. If that is all true, it's an awful shame! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 croemer said:
On 9/19/2014 Moonlady said:

RIP Dr K. Smiley Sad

Yes and really shameful on Cruise's end. That is the (well one of many) problems I have with Scientology. I was just reading how Kirstie Alley has cut Max out of her life because he associates with those not of that religion.

Yup. All I need to know is that she wanted to see those kids, tried to see those kids, and was prevented from seeing those kids by TC.

Honored Contributor

And I will speculate she had to go with his wishes because of the ""auditing"" she was forced to go thru to be married to Tom and the secrets that could be revealed of a personal nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**