Respected Contributor

Another NFL abuse allegation

This time, Chicago Bears wide receiver, Brandon Marshall.

The woman has Gloria Allred on her side. That pretty much guarantees trouble for Mr. Marshall!

I guess we're going to hear more of this.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

Re: Another NFL abuse allegation

How many does that make this week? Earlier today the Arizona Cardinals deactivated Jonathan Dwyer after his arrest for aggravated assault charges.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jonathan-dwyer-arrested-suspicion-of-aggravated-assault-arizona-c...

Respected Contributor

Gloria Allred will FIX this.

If not fix it, she'll get money for it.

I don't have sympathy for abusers, but think the response should be more well thought out.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Oh, man. I was planning on wearing my Bears shirt this weekend.
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 VanSleepy said: Oh, man. I was planning on wearing my Bears shirt this weekend.

I am a life long Bears fan.

Just bought my daughter a t-shirt to wear to work on game days.

No team needs this!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/17/2014 hyacinth003 said:

Gloria Allred will FIX this.

If not fix it, she'll get money for it.

I don't have sympathy for abusers, but think the response should be more well thought out.

Hyacinth

It's a shame the wife of Federal Judge Mark Fuller ( in AL ) didn't retain Mrs. Allred to represent her in court.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 VanSleepy said: Oh, man. I was planning on wearing my Bears shirt this weekend.

No team needs this!

Hyacinth

Sorry, hyacinth, I was just being silly. I've lived in NJ for 25 years now, and I don't even like football. I am going to a party on Sunday, and I told my husband that I must have a Bears shirt around here somewhere. I was going to be a NYG, NYJ rebel from my Chicago roots lol
Honored Contributor

I wonder if Roger is getting much sleep?

Respected Contributor

And another one was arrested today: Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals. He's been deactivated by the team. He has been charged with aggravated assault causing a fracture, aggravated assault involving a minor and two other charges. He admits to assaulting his wife but says no broken bones, twice: July 21 and July 22. It was reported to the cops on Sept. 11.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 VanSleepy said:

No team needs this!

Hyacinth

Sorry, hyacinth, I was just being silly. I've lived in NJ for 25 years now, and I don't even like football. I am going to a party on Sunday, and I told my husband that I must have a Bears shirt around here somewhere. I was going to be a NYG, NYJ rebel from my Chicago roots lol

Ladies, remember the story of that little girl in the news who had a Ray Rice jersey, but her parents used some crafting supplies to change the name on the jersey from "Ray Rice" to "Be Nice To Girls?" You don't have to throw your jersey away or never wear it again. You can just change it.

Now, I don't know if these things that are being said are true, but if they are, no need to throw away your jersey. Just in idea.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder