Respected Contributor

I posted in the Pet Lovers forum but it did not show up, so posting here. Hope nobody minds. Our furbaby Goldie is going to the vet today at 5:00p.m. We noticed that he has not been using his litterbox to pee since yesterday. We are so worried. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Many prayers for Goldie. Hoping everything turns out fine for him.

Honored Contributor

Sending my prayers and positive thoughts out for Goldie.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I hope Goldie will be okay. It's hard when our babies are sick or hurt. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Hoping the vet can help your sweet Goldie.

Honored Contributor

Could be a minor urinary tract infection. Glad you are taking Goldie in early. Ours (last year) needed liquid pink amoxicillin (twice a day, which was about every 12 hrs.) mixed in her food (we used beef and/or chicken baby food), along with one initial shot of something. p.s. One tablespoon of baby food, mixed thoroughly with the amoxicillin. Our cat looked forward to 'licking' that tablespoon up quite well. Then, feed normal food the rest of the day until the evening dose. Also, the pink liquid has to be refrigerated. Also, the baby food in between doses. Just thought I'd add the extra info, just in case it's what the vet prescribed. My kitty has been doing excellent since that time. Old kitty, yet acts very young.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I also hope your precious Goldie will be alright.{#emotions_dlg.wub} It is so scary when they are not doing the usual things, and we wonder why. So glad you're going to the vet. Post back and let us know, please.

Our Noah was diagnosed with diabetes about five weeks ago, now insulin every twelve hours, but he is so much better.

Good wishes!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

Hoovermom, sending prayers and (((HUGS))) for your sweet Goldie!

Super Contributor

Sending prayers for Goldie your way...

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers for Goldie, too!

I know how much we hurt when our kitties or dogs aren't well, so my best wishes for you, too, Hoovermom Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices