Frequent Contributor

We will be in disney next week .

Can someone tell me what the wheather is like and what kind of clothes to pack.

thank you

Valued Contributor
Oh have fun, Who! I would love to go this time of yr,,,,,I am sure some one will, chime in about the weather, but if not google usually helps me out......this will bump it up for you.... : )
Respected Contributor

Burnsite is the absolute expert on all things Disney in Florida. She helped me so much when we vacationed there. I can't speak to next week but we were there in early October and it was sooooo hot! Be sure to pack comfy uses and plenty of moleskin.

Honored Contributor

Shorts and tshirts and panchos.. check the weather, looks like some rain everyday... it's iffy in Florida.. have a blast- we'll be there for Halloween!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

my words disappeared, I wanna go!!!!! Know that sunny smiley face? That's Mr. Fla. sun.

Super Contributor
Go to weatherbug.com and plug in Orlando, FL. The temps and rain possibility will guide you in your clothing selections. Wear shoes.
Respected Contributor
We live here year round and when our children were younger, we had the Florida pass. When are you coming? If you are coming now, it's warm and muggy: shorts and swimsuits are fine. Mid October can bring cooler dry weather and December is a mixed bag. Tourists come from around the world expecting balmy weather, and then are in shock that they are wearing coats and gloves and swilling hot chocolate- and then the next day, it can be in the mid 80s. Poodlepet
Honored Contributor

It is still hot in Florida until about december. there is no fall there.I live about 120 miles south of disney but I'm certain it is still hot up there.Pack light weight clothing and a lot of sunscreen.Bring an umbrella.

Super Contributor

next week's temps are

72 nights, 87 days so far, always prepare for an afternoon shower which can be heavy

Trusted Contributor

Have Fun!!! It is a magical place!